Thursday, April 5, 2018

Write On! - Follow Your Instinct Writer



May 17, 2011 marks the first time I used Scoop-it to share articles and blog posts on writing.
Seven years later I've shared a good 900 posts. Along the way "Write On!" received a silver badge. 

The times they are a changing, I need to make room or won't be able to keep adding new material to my Write On! Scoop-it. So I'll attempt to republish many, if not all of my previous shares. 

When relevant, I'll add a note to the previously published one.




Dee White writes about following your instinct as a writer and creating the story you need to write. The analogy of the big apple growing in the wild makes me hungry for more.








This work by by Judith van Praag is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: