Thursday, April 5, 2018

Write On! - International Screenwriters Association Membership


May 17, 2011 marks the first time I used Scoop-it to share articles and blog posts on writing. Seven years later I've shared a good 900 posts. Along the way "Write On!" received a silver badge. The times they are a changing, I need to make room or won't be able to keep adding new material to my Write On! Scoop-it. So I'll attempt to republish many, if not all of my previous shares.

When relevant, I'll add a note to the previously published one.

The International Screenwriters Association is an informational resource for screenwriters worldwide. It also lobbies for pro-writer legislation the world over. Membership is currently free.






Basic membership is free. ISAConnect Member ($10 monthly / $100 yearly)


This work by by Judith van Praag is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: